Things to Know at Insideout
Rejuvenate, Recompose, and Renew
Covid Safety Guidelines
- We have a new process for intake including curbside check-in. Please call 978-468-4294 when you arrive for your appointment.
- All staff and clients will receive a temperature reading and screening upon arrival.
- Per our high quality of standards, all rooms and equipment will be disinfected and sanitized before and after each appointment.
- Practitioners will wash hands thoroughly for a minimum of 30 seconds before and after service(s).
- All Practitioners will wear facial coverings, clean aprons/smocks, glasses/goggles, gloves, and additional face guards when necessary.
- All clients should wear a facial covering/mask to increase safety measures within the facility.
- If you are experiencing covid symptoms or illness, we ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment.
Your appointment is reserved just for you. Please give 24-hour notice to cancel your treatment or session. All cancellations within 24 hours are subject to payment in full at the discretion of each practitioner.
Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed their full treatment time in order to maintain our scheduling and the convenience of all our clients. Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment.
All products and treatments are subject to change at the discretion of the practitioner. Please notify your practitioner in advance if you have any allergies or sensitivities to products or nuts.
All major credit cards, personal checks and cash are accepted.
You will receive an appointment email confirmation when booking online. If you do not receive this email, your appointment is not reserved. Please contact us for further assistance is you experience any difficulties.
For your convenience, Insideout Health & Wellness Gift Certificates may be purchased in our office, over the phone or here on our website. For online Gift Certificates, simply click on this link Instant Gift Certificate and follow the instructions. You will then be able to print it out immediately or email it to your recipient. For in office purchases, we are happy to mail it to your recipient for a small fee of $1.00 All Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
Insideout Health & Wellness is a proud member of the American Massage Therapy Association
Alternative Health Services
The Insideout practitioners are able to offer total body wellness to the community in a way that is comfortable for both men and women, young and old. Our collective expertise, gifts of true healing, and passion for healthy living is what we share with all our clients. We believe that holistic therapies are a necessary part of a balanced life, not just a luxury. We have many alternative health services such.